Get back to basics with the power of Thieves®
Making the switch to a natural home is a lifestyle journey – an essential one. The substances that you breathe in and touch are as critical to your wellness as the foods that you eat.
Discover five steps to guide your journey towards a healthier home – and a healthier you!
- Ditch the Conventional
- Make a Natural Switch
- Harness the Legendary Power of Thieves
- A Healthy Home for Each of Us, A Healthy World for All of Us
- Educate & Empower Family and Friends
Plus, we’ll uncover 3 limited time sets curated to help you get back to basics with the power of Thieves.
𝟏. 𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋
- Replace the products you use most frequently, starting with the products used by those most vulnerable to toxic ingredients, like children or elderly family members.
- The Dirty Dozen are 12 substances commonly found in household cleaners and personal care products that you should avoid. Reference the Dirty Dozen to guide your product purge:
- Coal tar dyes – Can contain high levels of mercury, lead and fluoride.
- Triclosan – A suspected endocrine disrupter.
- Sodium laureth sulfate – A skin, eye and respiratory tract irritant.
- Fragrances – Can trigger asthma, allergies and respiratory distress.
- Formaldehyde-releasing preservatives – Formaldehyde is a carcinogen.
- DEA-related ingredients – Can cause acute toxicity to aquatic organisms and bioaccumulation.
- Siloxanes – Can cause acute toxicity to aquatic organisms and disrupt endocrine functions in humans.
- Petrolatum – A carcinogen. Also known to cause skin irritations and allergies.
- PEG compounds – Can be contaminated with 1,4-dioxane, which is a carcinogen.
- Parabens – A suspected endocrine disrupter.
- Dibutyl phthalate – Can cause damage to organs (liver, kidneys, lungs and reproductive system).
- BHA and BHT – Can cause skin irritations and is considered a possible carcinogen.
𝟐. 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝗪𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇
- The plant-based power of Thieves essential oil blend make it an important ingredient in our home cleaning and personal care products.
- We’ve infused Thieves into these products to create gentle and effective solutions to support and enhance your wellness.
- Thieves is a registered Natural Health Product (NHP) – an effective and high-quality remedy to relieve cough and cold symptoms!
𝟑. 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝗪𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐒
- Thieves essential oil blend was inspired by the legend of four, 15th century French thieves who wore a special botanical blend for protection.
- Today, the one-of-a-kind, proprietary blend is crafted with Clove, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Radiata, Rosemary and Lemon essential oils.
𝟒. 𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒, 𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇𝐘 𝗪𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒
- Our products are formulated with pure, naturally derived ingredients that we can trust and be proud of.
- The Thieves line is pure enough for your family and strong enough for your life!
𝟓. 𝐄𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄 & 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐎𝗪𝐄𝐑
- Whether you’re just getting started or wanting to grow your natural lifestyle, discover Thieves 101: Healthy Home Guide – a free, interactive guide to empower your wellness journey!
𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:
- Visit www.youngliving.com/en_CA.
- Follow “YoungLivingCanada” on Facebook and Instagram for product tips and education.
- Check out the Young Living Canada Blog (www.youngliving.com/blog/canada) for more tips on making the switch to a natural lifestyle
Listen to a doctor explain the power of Thieves Essential Oil Blend and why we need it more then ever today:
You will not regret the switch to a healthier you! And the savings you will see in your everyday spending is an added bonus!! We have seen huge changes in our overall health since we made the switch. I can help you navigate the messy world of marketing and products while helping you get the most for your hard earned money. We all want to work less and enjoy more. This is your first step.