Get back to basics with the power of Thieves®
- Ditch the Conventional
- Make a Natural Switch
- Harness the Legendary Power of Thieves
- A Healthy Home for Each of Us, A Healthy World for All of Us
- Educate & Empower Family and Friends
- Replace the products you use most frequently, starting with the products used by those most vulnerable to toxic ingredients, like children or elderly family members.
- The Dirty Dozen are 12 substances commonly found in household cleaners and personal care products that you should avoid. Reference the Dirty Dozen to guide your product purge:
- Coal tar dyes – Can contain high levels of mercury, lead and fluoride.
- Triclosan – A suspected endocrine disrupter.
- Sodium laureth sulfate – A skin, eye and respiratory tract irritant.
- Fragrances – Can trigger asthma, allergies and respiratory distress.
- Formaldehyde-releasing preservatives – Formaldehyde is a carcinogen.
- DEA-related ingredients – Can cause acute toxicity to aquatic organisms and bioaccumulation.
- Siloxanes – Can cause acute toxicity to aquatic organisms and disrupt endocrine functions in humans.
- Petrolatum – A carcinogen. Also known to cause skin irritations and allergies.
- PEG compounds – Can be contaminated with 1,4-dioxane, which is a carcinogen.
- Parabens – A suspected endocrine disrupter.
- Dibutyl phthalate – Can cause damage to organs (liver, kidneys, lungs and reproductive system).
- BHA and BHT – Can cause skin irritations and is considered a possible carcinogen.
- The plant-based power of Thieves essential oil blend make it an important ingredient in our home cleaning and personal care products.
- We’ve infused Thieves into these products to create gentle and effective solutions to support and enhance your wellness.
- Thieves is a registered Natural Health Product (NHP) – an effective and high-quality remedy to relieve cough and cold symptoms!
- Thieves essential oil blend was inspired by the legend of four, 15th century French thieves who wore a special botanical blend for protection.
- Today, the one-of-a-kind, proprietary blend is crafted with Clove, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Radiata, Rosemary and Lemon essential oils.
- Our products are formulated with pure, naturally derived ingredients that we can trust and be proud of.
- The Thieves line is pure enough for your family and strong enough for your life!
- Whether you’re just getting started or wanting to grow your natural lifestyle, discover Thieves 101: Healthy Home Guide – a free, interactive guide to empower your wellness journey!
- Visit www.youngliving.com/en_CA.
- Follow “YoungLivingCanada” on Facebook and Instagram for product tips and education.
- Check out the Young Living Canada Blog (www.youngliving.com/blog/canada) for more tips on making the switch to a natural lifestyle
I am so excited that you are ready to GROW! Grow is defined as undergo natural development by increasing in size and changing physically, progress to maturity. My goal is to educate you on the basic steps to taking charge of your health and wellness and encourage you to take the NEXT STEP. I am here to guide you on your wellness journey.
As with any information, if you don’t read it, it just sits in cyberspace and doesn’t help you to grow. If you read the information but don’t follow through, then little growth will occur. Kind of like having a garden, but never watering or weeding it (we never do that 😉). Not much of a garden to harvest. We at Sp’Oil Yourself Canada are excited to see what your harvest will look like after 90, 120 or more days of Wellness Education and Action.
Ask yourself the following 3 Questions:
1. Am I ready to take control of my own health?
2. Am I ready to learn more about health and wellness?
3. Am I ready to put what I learn into action and commit to the next 90 Days?
If the answer to those questions is “YES!” then know that I will do my part in helping you reach your goals.
Follow along with the upcoming blog posts learn what your next ACTION item will be. The action part is the doing part and it is amazing to see how our lives change when we put what we learn into ACTION. I believe we all know these things and just need to be reminded and encouraged to trust those instincts.
1. Take my Wellness Quiz and I will provide you with a 90-Day Wellness Plan you can put into action.
2. Set a 15-minute consultation with me. I am here to support all your questions and work with you to improve you health on a daily basis. You are the one in control of the path you take, and I want you to be comfortable with your choices. Reach out to me and we can talk in further detail.
Sp’Oil Yourself Canada Team